• Doesn’t read the entire ceremony at rehearsal; but focuses on the elements that involve movement, actions and people
• Makes sure the ceremony site is ready for your wedding (sand, candles or ritual ready to go)
• Can be heard by your guests and knows how to use a microphone and what to do if it doesn’t
• Dresses appropriately
• Arrives early to ensure everything is ready to go and works with your other vendors to create your vision
• Is flexible and personable
• Has fun!
• Helps you to de-stress and relax
• Has a great speaking voice
• Enjoys working with others
• Can provide you with lots and lots of options
• Takes control of the rehearsal and ceremony so you don’t have to
Weddings by Sandy will be at this event to help you understand what an officiant does and how we can help you create the wedding ceremony of your dreams!
Premier Bride Presents
Bridal Show at Smyth Jewelers
Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 • 6pm-9pm
One lucky bride will win a Dream Cruise Giveaway!
One lucky bride will win a $1,000.00 vendor shopping spree for her dream wedding
Delicious Food • Beautiful Gowns
Photographers • Fresh Flowers
Cake Tasting • Meet DJs
Meet Top Wedding Planners Char Libertini and Kay Frasier as they share their professional
tips for your Dream wedding.
Register on line $7.00 at the Door $12.00
410.666.1294 – Premiere Bride
410.925.1086 – Your Day Your Way
410.783.8211- Prestigious Occasions
I just partnered with Tara Horn at Pearl Clasp. Tara will work with you to match your selection of jewlery with your dress. They also re-string old sets of pearls. Almost any set can be fixed and matched for color and size.
Use promo code: revsandy10 to save 10% discount off the entire site. the website is www.pearlclasp.com
Such a cute couple, married in Urbana, MD by Officiant, Kathleen Bell.